Here at the Snooze, our many enthusiastic “journalists” eagerly pitch new ideas every week. For better or for worse, most never meet the printing press. Here are just a few of the rejected ideas proposed in this week’s Snooze meeting:
1. Rating the boyfriends I saw at Lulu this week
2. Five things that I think are missing in my classroom without men(#1: definitive statements)
3. Worst hair transformations we’ve all noticed since getting back from break
4. I sold my soul to Sidechat: here’s what happened.
5. 10 reasons why white masc lesbians are oppressed on this campus
6. A conversation with the ghosts in Tower Great Hall (the voices in my head)
Graphic by Cheryl Wang.
7. Balaclava or baklava, your guide to delicious winter layers