*This is an article from the humor section, not real news.*
In Case You Missed ‘Em…
Here are the top ten previously banned or canceled clubs and societies that made their exciting return to campus this past orgs fair!
- I Hate My Roommate Club
- Meets Tuesdays and Thursdays. If a roommate pairing shows up, then — and only then — are you granted a room switch.
- Grab a Meal or something
- You’ve got a busy schedule, so do I, but we should totally grab lunch together sometime.
- Fight Club Club
- Club that watches Fight Club at meetings for the Fight Club Club, not to be confused with the Fight Club (club that does fights while the Fight Club Club watches Fight Club at meetings for the Fight Club Club).
- Itty Bitty Titty Committee
- Straight As across the board.
- Not to be confused with the SHES, HERS is the Hetero Erasure Reduction Society. Aimed at removing the stigma against WLM on campus, as well as discussing very real problems like how to not be horribly embarrassed by your scrawny MIT boyfriend to the dining hall. Meets once a month on the 4 p.m. Sunday LOCO back to campus.
- Apparently they were never banned, just irrelevant! Who’s ready for Tea Szn!?
- Meets biweekly, a collective of every single person here who was the president of their high school’s GSA.
- Ovulators Anonymous
- Definitely not just a setup to figure out which of you mofos left those pink undies near the top of death hill. And whose bloody tampons end up in the washing machine.
- Bleed blue baby🤪
- Mark from Collins Cafe Fan Club
- He’s the best,
- (Not previously banned but deserves more recognition)